overheard at goodwill yesterday
- little kid: "daddy what's this???"
- parent: "it's a movie"
- little kid: "no but it's square!"
- parent: "... what? it's a vhs."
- little kid: *perplexed look*
- parent: *with dawning realization and dread* "... is this the first time you've ever seen a vhs before?"
- parent: *muttered under breath* "oh my god... i'm an old man"
willomo-website asked: What's your roadmap for Story War? Finish Vol. 2, then what? Extra game modes? Vol. 3?
This week, hopefully, fully finish volume 2 and have it sent off to the printers. Which means volume 2 isn’t “done” as in you can play it, but it’s “done” as in we can move on and work on other stuff because it’s put together in china and then shipped to Montana for distribution and out of our hands.
Then the road map splits into a few different tracks:
- Tom: Finish ios/android app (ETA end of March?) -> Finish online game (ETA the summer?)
- Brad: Playtest and publish all the game modes in order of their announcement (the final one will be the campaigns, which will probably be created and released all at once as a set of 12, so you could do one a month for a year.) ETA the summer.
- Vondell: Work on the comic periodically (specifics TBD)
- Vondell/Olga/Brad: Start on Volume 3, (ETA late October)
- ???: We’re talking to a comic publisher about doing a comic based on Fairy and Goblin. (This may take the place of Vondell’s TBD comic)
- ???: We’re talking about doing our first licensed expansion as its own KS. We might use different artist, or crowdsource artists, for this one, as to not interfere with Vol 3’s progress.
These are all very very rough plans, so… y’know…
Inspiration for one of my future ideas.
Day 270: For I am Just a Horse
Happy Chinese New Year guys! It’s the year of the horse so I thought I should draw something at least sort of horse-related…
Thanks for the awesome fan art wildestthing! Hope everyone has a great new year.